82 Devonshire Street
Job Category: Technology
Job Number: 578004
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Full Stack Engineer- Java, Spring Boot, AWS
Pay Rate: Up to $72/hr DOE
The Customer Data Technology group is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to build and maintain large scale event domain event platforms. In this role, you will apply variety of technologies to develop innovative data solutions. This position is a critical element to delivering a promise of creating the best customer experiences in financial services.
The Expertise You Have and the Skills You Bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) required.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining data capabilities and APIs at scale
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience in building large-scale software platforms
- 5+ years of experience in software design and development
- 2+ years of experience in implementing data solutions in data analytics space
- 2+ years of experience in developing data applications in Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Programming (Java, Scala, Python), Messaging Technologies (Kafka, Kinesis, SNS, SQS), Relational and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Elastic search, Graph DB), Stream Processing (Flink, Kinesis Analytics, Spark), data movement technologies (ETL/ELT), REST APIs and in-memory technologies.
- Strong knowledge of developing highly scalable distributed systems using AWS services and Open source technologies.
- Experience in deploying Machine Learning models with reinforcement learning in highly scalable environments.
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Maven, Jenkins, Stash, Ansible, Docker)
- Strong technical design and analysis skill
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in fast paced environment
- Ability to think out of box and design end-to-end solutions
- Passion and intellectually curiosity to learn new technologies and business areas
- Deep experience supporting critically important applications quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both through written and verbal channels
- Strong collaboration skills to work with multiple teams in the organization
- Ability to understand and adapt to changing business priorities and technology advancements
- Strong knowledge and technology trends in implementing of Big data ecosystem
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM)