Location: Framingham, MA
Pay Rate: Up to $35/hr DOE
Seeking a graphic designer to join the corporate brand creative team for internal, Associate-facing assets. As a mid-level designer, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing visually compelling designs that align with the corporate brand identity and strategic objectives. In this role, your design expertise and understanding of design principles will elevate the company's presence and engage our Associates. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can handle high-level projects and quick turnaround times; someone who enjoys working on a variety of projects ranging from external community ads to multi-channel internal campaigns; and someone who likes partnering with others to develop design strategy and then bring it to life. Please note: while the Corporate Brand team does work on some external facing campaigns such as recruitment advertising and charity events, the majority of our work is focused on bringing the culture to life, engaging our Associates and other internal stakeholders.
• Conceptualize and design visually striking and on-brand graphics and materials for various marketing campaigns, advertising materials, videos, environmental design, digital assets, and other promotional needs for the company.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Brand Marketing, Studio, Production, and Project Management to deliver design solutions that meet and exceed client expectations.
• Act as a Brand guardian, ensuring that all designs align with the brand guidelines, and convey the brand's essence while still exploring new ideas.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas for creative projects and marketing strategies.
• Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, delivering projects within given deadlines.
• Conduct presentations when necessary, explaining design concepts and rationale to stakeholders.
• Take ownership of design projects from conception to final production, maintaining attention to detail and ensuring accuracy in the finished products.
• Must be open and accepting to feedback and design input/requests from internal clients.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends, design best practices, and emerging technologies, incorporating them into design processes to push the creative boundaries.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field.
• Experience (at least 5-7 years) as a graphic designer, with a portfolio showcasing a diverse range of creative design work.
• Strong expertise in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
• Excellent understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout techniques.
• Demonstrated experience in Video Art Direction, storyboarding, and working with animation teams.
• Strong communication skills to articulate design concepts and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Adaptability and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically about design challenges.