5200 Illumina Way
Job Category: UI/UX
Job Number: 498388
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
- Partner with Art Directors, Designers, and Developers to concept and execute designs for our internal team and agency partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams and outside vendors to evolve brand look and feel.
- Produce specifications, final graphics, pixel-perfect designs and assets, as well as mockups and prototypes.
- Manage your own timelines and priorities as part of a cross-functional team, and collaboratively meet tight deadlines in an agile environment.
- Design iconography for various buttons, status indicators, etc. across our design system.
- Provide general image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation.
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time.
- Provide great attention to detail, uphold, and deliver work at the highest quality standards.
- Be a consistent and relentless self-starter who takes initiative while knowing when to escalate and ask for direction.
- Help carry positive in-house studio culture, both within the studio and outside of it.
- Demonstrate and foster great collaborative attitudes.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Represent creative culture internally.
- An amazing online portfolio showcasing multiple types of projects and solutions.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the graphic design field within an agency or in-house studio, or equivalent experience.
- Expertise across not only the standard Adobe Creative Suite and Figma, but other applications such as Word, Adobe XD, etc.
- A pixel-perfect design sensibility.
- Demonstrated ability to use grid systems and apply design best practices.
- Love for typography and design systems; strong sense for visual hierarchy and harmony.
- Experience building and/ or contributing to a design system to scale and elevate brand consistency and standards.
- Deep understanding of digital asset creation and modern creative practices
- Working knowledge of accessibility standards.
- A background in branding.
- Demonstrated humility and strong sense of collaboration.
- An optimistic attitude and an inventive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excitement about helping to shape big, industry-defining ideas.