665 5th Ave., 5th Fl.
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 561573
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Graphic Designer Lead/Supervisor
Location: Manhattan, NY (Hybrid on-site - 3 days on-site)
Salary: $89,000 - $98,000 annually
- The Graphic Design Supervisor manages two Graphic Designers to ensure that the Company’s varied graphic design projects meet the brand’s identity standards.
- Brand design guidelines are consistently applied globally.
- A successful Graphic Design Supervisor demonstrates exceptional skills as a people leader as well as a design coach.
- The team’s work touches all aspects of design with a particular emphasis on print production and project management.
- Impeccable design standards and skills, coupled with the ability to organize multiple projects of varying size, scale and complexity are requirements for the role.
- Ensures brand guidelines are followed for all graphic design projects.
- Ensures the successful distribution of Graphic Design work assignments to guarantee that deadlines are met and projects achieve Client’s standards of Excellence.
- Ensures that the Graphic Design team is consistently innovating to develop and implement process improvements.
- Ensures the best quality vendor services through both quality and pricing.
- Manages team of employees and freelancers to ensure successful design and implementation of print, digital, fine art, video, photography, and digital imaging projects
- Partners with internal and external colleagues to develop project concepts and designs
- Meets deadlines as assigned
- BA in Graphic Design
- A minimum of 7+ years’ related experience
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.