Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 565208
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Growth Marketing Analyst
In this role, you will support our client's marketing operations team with digital marketing campaign execution to ensure high quality marketing material for our customers. Campaign execution includes setup, marketing materials QA, and high-volume campaign content updates. This includes campaigns across email, digital Ads, and onsite channels. This could also extend to basic landing page and QA of marketing materials before launch.
The ideal candidate has experience building marketing journeys in marketing automation systems, is passionate about digital marketing, resourceful, and comfortable with quick turnaround time for campaign execution requests. This person will need to also manage basic debugging within marketing systems to ensure delivery of campaigns effectively.
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to: San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Houston, San Diego
Pay Rate: Up to $48/hr depending on experience and location
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or similar
- 3+ years of working experience
- 2+ years of marketing automation experience
- Experience managing Digital Marketing campaigns (FB Ads, SEM, display, email, etc.)
- Experience with marketing automation (Responsys, Marketo, SFMC, etc.)
- High level of detail-orientation
- Ability to manage many tasks with strict deadlines
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand large digital marketing systems
- Experience working with large scale digital marketing campaigns to wide audience sets - Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- 3+ years of working experience.
- Familiarity with SQL
- Background in marketing automation troubleshooting and debugging
- Campaign development and creative experience
- Certification in Marketo, Hubspot, or other CRM tool for automation
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.