900 RIDGEBURY RD BLDG BRC
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 568211
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
HCP Media Consultant
Location: 100% Remote - highly prefer people to sit within the EST timezone
Compensation: Up to $60/hr depending on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
The HCP Media Consultant acts as the day-to-day media team lead for assigned brands, providing leadership, strategic direction and input for media plans and buys. The role also serves as a brand advocate and account lead, interacting with the media agencies on a regular basis to manage brand media plan development, and approve media buys. In collaboration with internal and external business partners, the HCP Media Consultant is responsible to optimize and innovate in the media space to achieve brand business objectives. The HCP Media Consultant, working with Sourcing and the Media Director, is responsible for managing the media agency relationship.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and optimize brand media plans to effectively deliver brand objectives and strategies, ultimately to achieve overall brand sales goals.
- Coordinate activities with internal and external partners/vendors to support and ensure the effective implementation of media plans/tactics.
- Lead cross -functional teams or projects; shares best practices and expertise through trainings of others.
- Build and develop effective vendor relationships to fully understand their offerings and keep the brand top of mind for new editorial, sponsorship or technological opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to leverage internal optimizations.
- Support and contribute to US media process and requirements.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Minimum 5years experience in project management
- Must have full understanding of the HCP media landscape
- Must understand the following HCP media platforms (i.e. MedScape, Doximity, eProcrates, etc.)
- Ability to manage media agency and vendor relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong budget management skills and project management skills
- Ability to achieve results in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience working with client-side marketing teams
- Experience with media performance, analytics and reporting
- Must be a self-starter and detail-oriented
- High-level understanding of paid media
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.