Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 547739
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
IFS Analyst (Administration & Reporting)
The IFS Analyst will provide technical expertise, specifically related to our clients already existing IFS ERP. This position will be a key member of the team to provides daily support, maintenance, and reporting for their organization through troubleshooting, Administration, and workflows. This role will be the lead for IFS Upgrades, development projects and process enhancements.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform administration within IFS (securities, permissions, views, menus, tabs, etc.)
- Lead Business process owners and core team through projects and issues.
- Develop, document, and maintain business process workflows.
- Communicates with the internal team on IFS specific projects.
- Analyzes, understands, and documents the flow of information between applications.
- Ability to develop business reports.
- Administer testing, platform upgrades, and coordination of bug fixes.
- Provide level 2 support for IFS interfaces.
- Assist with Data Migration projects
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- 4+ years’ experience using IFS in an Analyst or Administrator capacity.
- 4+ years’ experience & Understanding of IFS ERP (min. experience, version 9.)
- Advanced knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL, and Oracle.
- Perform the Administration and securities within IFS.
- Data Migration experience preferred, but not required.
- Independent, fast-learner and self-starter
- Manufacturing background preferred.
- Act as the primary Analyst for the IFS team, having a well round understanding of the entire functionality of the IFS system.
- 5 weeks PTO
- Health, Dental, Vison coverage
- Potential year-end bonus
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.