Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 580787
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
IFS Manufacturing Business Analyst
The Manufacturing Business Analyst is a Full-Time role that will be responsible for the support and Implementation/layout of projects related to Inventory, Manufacturing, WMS, or other related functions in IFS. They will act as the liaison between the technical support of IFS, Manufacturing Operations, and business use of the system. Candidate will support a variety of events, including upgrades, optimizations, migrations, conversions, and implementations of new modules.
Daily activities include:
- Develop, run, and analyze reports for Inventory, warehousing, Order Mgmt, and Manufacturing processes in IFS.
- Analyze Manufacturing business processes and develop new and optimized workflows within IFS.
- Development and presentation of recommended system changes and optimizations related to warehousing, Change Control, document control, production, or other related processes.
- Translation of business needs into actionable technical projects, through writing and gathering business requirements and delivering them to the Development team.
- Provide project oversight and work with key stakeholders and executive teams.
- Collaborate and interface with Vendors on package releases and upgrades.
- Identification, tracking, and resolution of problems within IFS
- Creation of training materials, and provision of training to end users on the IFS system.
- Solution engineering for business processes and documentation related to manufacturing processes.
- Growth Opportunity
- Health, Dental, Vison, and other options in Insurance coverage.
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 3 years of IFS experience in a Business Analyst Role, including support of Manufacturing and/or Quality modules within IFS.
- Experience with IFS version 8 or above preferred
- Previous industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Aerospace, Defense, or Automotive, is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.