Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 582683
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
IFS Business Analyst (HCM & Sales)
Long Term Contract Opportunity seeking an experienced IFS Business Analyst, with a focus on HCM & Sales modules. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of business processes related to Sales & HCM workflows within the IFS ERP environment. This role requires exceptional analytical skills, Implementation experience, and the ability to bridge the gap between business needs and technical solutions.
- Collaborate and support functional leaders, decision makers, system owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operational requirements during the ERP implementation.
- Configure the IFS system with the required settings and basic data related to IFS HCM & Sales modules, also Managing the change control processes for these settings.
- Develop reporting strategy; collect current state reporting uses and compare against future state ERP. Define strategy for report development and manage implementation of business intelligence using dashboards.
- HCM Knowledge of Employee Admin, Recruitment, Employee Development, Training Mgmt, Expenses, Time & Labor, CRM, Scheduling, Mapping, Component repair, Call Center, or other HCM functions.
- Own the data conversion strategy from source system(s) to the new IFS ERP; support the mapping and validation activities in collaboration with the data migration technical resource.
- Help to define and support the cutover plan, and subsequent issue management for prioritization of critical needs.
- After post conversion, review and analyze existing business processes and application systems to develop strategies for improvement.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems or improvements to aid management in making implementation or prioritization decisions.
- Manage the prioritization and change log for execution of approved modifications or releases for improvements in IFS HCM & Sales.
- Perform validation testing of systems with modifications or updates. Coordinate in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Provide training on HCM & Sales functions for system users to improve skills and maintain appropriate knowledge.
- Maintain documentation library for IFS ERP standard operating procedure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related, equivalent experience.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst working with IFS ERP systems, specifically focusing on HCM & Sales Modules.
- In-depth knowledge of IFS ERP configuration, customization, and integration capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.