Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 552940
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
IFS Business Analyst
The IFS Business Analyst is a functional role that will be the go-to IFS person for the organization and the business applications team, by working closely with users to understand requirements, create functional specifications, and implement solutions as needed. This position will require someone that can assume ownership of provide guidance and direct development of IFS Configurations.
Daily activities include:
- Gather requirements for both Technical & Functional Specifications.
- Analyze business processes and develop new and optimized workflows within IFS
- Development and presentation of recommended system changes and optimizations.
- Translation of business needs into actionable technical projects, through writing and gathering business requirements and delivering them to the Development team.
- Provide project oversight and work with key stakeholders and executive teams
- Collaborate and interface with Vendors on package releases and upgrades
- Identification, tracking, and resolution of problems within IFS
- Creation of training materials, and provision of training to end users on the IFS system
- Solution engineering for busines process and documentation
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 5 years of IFS experience in a Business Analyst Role, including support of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Maintenance, and/or Finance modules
- Must Have Experience with IFS version 9 or above preferred
- Previous industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Aerospace, Defense, or Automotive, is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Health, Dental, Vison coverage
- Great Holiday and PTO structure
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.