Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 554829
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
IFS Business Process Analyst
The IFS Business Process Analyst is a functional role whose key focus will be around IFS ERP systems, and other supporting applications. This position will require someone that can translate complex business requirements into detailed specifications that align with IT and business use of the system.
Daily activities include:
- Gather requirements for both Technical & Functional Specifications.
- SME within the IT department to provide support, maintenance, and improvements to the IFS system.
- Document all project and process requirements, define testing scripts, and ensure all requirements are met.
- Translation of business needs into actionable functional projects, through writing and gathering business requirements and delivering them to the Development team, and other business teams as needed.
- Provide project oversight and work with key stakeholders and executive teams
- Develop existing applications and contribute to the development of new applications.
- Create and maintain technical end-user documentation.
- Creation of training materials, and provision of training to end users on the IFS system.
- Travel: Max 25%
- Health, Dental, Vison coverage
- Great Holiday and PTO structure
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 5 years of IFS experience in a Business Analyst Role, including support of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Maintenance, and/or Finance modules
- Must Have Experience with IFS version 9 or above preferred
- Previous industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Aerospace, Defense, or Automotive, is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.