Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 577396
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
IFS Business Systems Analyst
The IFS Business Systems Analyst is a role that will be responsible for Project Management, analyzing and enhancing business processes, as well as enhancements, optimization, reporting, and Maintenance of the IFS system. This role would also give someone the opportunity to work closely to support users, and internal 3rd party applications. This person should have an in-depth understanding of the full IFS Suite of modules, as this project requires heavy experience with the IFS Finance and Projects modules.
Daily Activities include:
- Troubleshoot issues related to IFS ERP.
- Work with Internal teams, Users, other Internal experts to develop requirements for custom reports.
- Experience working with IFS Cloud, and/or heavy Aurena experience.
- Experience configuring the IFS Projects and Financial modules.
- Enhance Automations of internal KPI and Metrics, including documentation and defining reporting.
- System Enhancements, process improvements, and -user training as needed.
- Manage Projects and be the first point of contact for any project related issues.
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- 3+ years of experience working with IFS ERP management software, minimum V.9.
- Strong experience working with IFS Projects and Finance modules, including customizations and User training.
- User and System support for Upgrades and/or Implementations
- Understanding of Financial modules configurations (Posting Controls, company set up, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively to define and enhance business processes while managing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.