Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 579970
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
IFS Finance Business Analyst (Contract)
The IFS Finance Business Analyst is a functional Contract role where you will be the go-to IFS financial person for the organization by managing the financial processes and procedures for the company. You will act as the liaison between the technical support of IFS, Accounting/Finance Operations, and business use of the system. In addition, you will support a variety of events, including upgrades, optimizations, migrations, conversions, and implementations of new modules
Daily activities include:
- Working within the Finance modules in IFS ERP (i.e. GL, AP, AR)
- General Accounting and Financial Planning/Analysis within Finance, as well as IFS.
- Analyze Financial business processes and develop new and optimized workflows within IFS
- Implementation and Support related to IFS Finance modules.
- Development and presentation of recommended system changes/optimizations
- Translation of business needs into actionable technical projects, through writing and gathering business requirements and delivering them to the Development team
- Provide project oversight and work with key stakeholders and executive teams
- Collaborate and interface with Vendors on package releases and upgrades
- Identification, tracking, and resolution of problems within IFS
- Creation of training materials, and provision of training to end users on the IFS system
- Solution engineering for Financial business process and documentation.
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 3 years of IFS experience working in Finance, specifically in a Business Analyst Role. This includes support of Finance, Accounting, and/or any other related modules
- Experience with IFS version 8 or above preferred
- Previous industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Aerospace, Defense, or Automotive, is preferred.