Job Category: Other
Job Number: 549570
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
IFS Manufacturing Business Analyst (Contract)
The Manufacturing Business Analyst is a Full-Time role that will be responsible for the support and Implementation/layout of projects related to Quality, Manufacturing, or other related functions in IFS. They will act as the liaison between the technical support of IFS, Manufacturing Operations, and business use of the system. Candidate will support a variety of events, including upgrades, optimizations, migrations, conversions, and implementations of new modules.
Daily activities include:
- Develop, run, and analyze reports for Quality, and Manufacturing processes in IFS.
- Analyze Quality and Manufacturing business processes and develop new and optimized workflows within IFS.
- Development and presentation of recommended system changes and optimizations related to Quality, Change Control, document control, production, or other related processes.
- Translation of business needs into actionable technical projects, through writing and gathering business requirements and delivering them to the Development team
- Provide project oversight and work with key stakeholders and executive teams
- Collaborate and interface with Vendors on package releases and upgrades
- Identification, tracking, and resolution of problems within IFS
- Creation of training materials, and provision of training to end users on the IFS system
- Solution engineering for business processes and documentation related to Quality and manufacturing processes.
- Growth Opportunity
- Health, Dental, Vison, and other options in Insurance coverage.
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 3 years of IFS experience in a Business Analyst Role, including support of Manufacturing and/or Quality modules within IFS.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.