111 Main St.
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 560212
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
IFS Software Engineer
The IFS Software Engineer is a technical position, which is focused on the development of the IFS ERP system, working collaboratively with all business units. They will be focused on increasing the system functionality and efficiency through customizations, modifications, development support, and Integrations. This candidate will need to have previous experience using PL/SQL and other internal tools to develop reporting and customizations to the Oracle Database, and/or the IFS ERP, version 10.
Daily activities include:
- Experience developing within the Oracle Database, and IFS ERP (Version 10)
- Heavy development and customization experience within IFS.
- Integration experience, with the ability to create custom APIs for 3rd party integrations.
- Understand and manage the SDLC within the IFS system and assume responsibility for its structure and strategy.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Design and build custom events and fields within IFS.
- Translate changes to the system into new process and procedures, often alongside a Business Analyst
- Create custom reports using for a variety of users and departments.
- Ability to create Integration pieces for internal Integrated systems.
- Integration and interfacing of modules within IFS and for 3rd party systems
- Prepare and plan for upgrades and enhancements, including testing plans.
- Development and testing for customizations during system upgrades and enhancements.
- Health, Dental, Vison coverage
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 3 years of IFS development experience, including the entire SDLC (planning, analysis, design, build, test, and maintenance)
- Experience with PL/SQL and Oracle
- Experience with custom report Development.
- Creation of Custom APIs and Integration pieces.
- Experience with IFS version 10
- Previous industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Aerospace, Defense, or Automotive, is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.