Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 581333
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
IFS Solution Architect
The IFS Solution Architect will be the project lead for the conversion and layout of the IFS system for the company. For this role, you must possess strong functional ability, as well as the experience to lead multi-site Project planning, configuration, and deployment. In addition to having a strong Project Management and Business Analyst background, experience in Engineering, Manufacturing, and/or Supply Chain operations, is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with IFS
- Background in Manufacturing, Planning, Supply Chain, and/or Engineering.
- Ability to create core functional processes, tools, and project plans.
- Prior experience with full-cycle Implementations, as well as overseeing Integrations Projects.
- Knowledge of EPC and/or Engineer to Order processes.
- Ability to define requirements, processes, and workflows within IFS.
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Experience as the Functional lead for a buildup, or IFS implementation from the Functional side
- Ability to work with internal business units.
- Staying updated on IFS system functionality and enhancements.
- Ability to work with both End users and executives to define system issues.
- Ability to Test and evaluate system needs.
- Experience with IFS Version 9 or above, Cloud experience.
- Previous industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Aerospace, Defense, or Automotive, is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Other Full-Time perks