115 S.W. 49th Avenue | Suite 105
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 545264
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Prophet 21 IT Director
Our client is a boutique organization who implemented P21 years ago and are on Desktop with plans to migrate to Web this year. This position will be a blend of Prophet 21 ERP and IT support with the focus of pushing technology forward. This individual will have 2 direct reports and support around 100 users across two sites.
Responsibilities for the Prophet 21 IT Director:
- Directs daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Performs equipment troubleshooting and support duties.
- Tracks and prioritizes outstanding items/issues.
- Provides personnel training, support, advice and feedback on computer hardware and software.
- Tests and modifies systems to ensure that that they operate reliably.
- Designs maintenance procedures and puts them into operation.
- Assists in developing requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects.
- Generates necessary reports in a timely and accurate basis.
- Purchases necessary equipment, such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Oversees and tracks mobile phones, ensuring they are assigned in a timely manner and are disconnected if no longer in use.
- Oversees and maintains copiers, printers, and other office equipment.
- Assists purchasing department in the updating of pricing information, as necessary.
Requirements for the Prophet 21 IT Director:
- Required Work Authorization: US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Prophet 21 experience, minimum of 2 years
- Infrastructure experience
Benefits of joining this organization:
- 2-3 weeks of PTO
- Medical insurance paid by employer for employee only
- Profit Sharing
- Wellness Program
- 201k with match up to 3%
- Relocation assistance available for non-local candidates
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.