100 Fifth Avenue
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 565499
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Location: New York City, NY
Pay: up to $90 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Technology is looking for a photographer to join our well known media client with their in-house studio. You will create and produce compelling visual assets from conception to execution. You must be versatile in both producing and creating while working solo or on a team. You will plan and manage simple to complex shoots as well as shoot and produce visual assets from start to finish on your own, sometimes on the spot or with little advance notice.
The ideal candidate demonstrates outstanding talent as a photographer across all styles, from portraits to documentary photography and able to employ a strong understanding of techniques, including lighting and storytelling. You possess strong communication, project and time management skills, and have a proven ability to work collaboratively with others.
You are enthusiastic about culture and lifestyle, with an eye for detail and can blend creative and craft-focused skills. This position will work closely with the Creative Director, art directors and producers to ideate, develop and produce assets across various channels.
- 5 - 8 years of experience as a photographer, with proven expertise developing culture-defining content within music, events and/or entertainment landscape.
- Experience assisting established photographers is a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in studio lighting portraiture as well as reportage.
- You are highly creative, can work with given direction and a proven track record of capturing iconic, culture defining content.
- You have a deep technical understanding of studio lighting (constant and strobes), mixed lighting, digital capture equipment, digital archiving, file naming and keywording.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.