9398 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 580043
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Our client is undergoing a business transformation and the re-platform of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. The client is currently using Dynamics 365 ERP and is replacing Dynamics 365 with Infor LN ERP.
In this Business/Systems Analyst role, the main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, influencing the development of business processes, performing system configuration, supporting user acceptance testing, and providing ongoing support to various business operation teams.
The elected candidate’s focus will be creating the systems for the Supply Chain functions such as Manufacturing and Planning, Procurement, Warehousing, Quality, and Services; but can also extend to other areas. You should have a good business understanding of manufacturing and supply chain operations, ERP implementation experience, and excellent communication, and documentation skills.
Must be a resident of Portland, OR – this is an in-office Monday through Friday opportunity!
Top 5 skills:
1. Completed a successful implementation of Infor
2. Supply Chain background
3. Infor LN ERP - open to others if the candidate wants to learn Infor LN
4. Know the objectives of the Manufacturing and Planning, Procurement, Warehousing, Quality, and Services teams.
5. Experience in SQL development to optimize database performance, analyze queries, and security protocols, and resolve issues.
- Be the crucial point of contact to support and improve the current supply chain systems on Microsoft Dynamics 365 today and Infor LN tomorrow.
- Lead resolution of issues by performing root cause analysis and determining the action plan.
- Perform requirements analysis and propose solutions.
- Lead the development of new business processes in INFOR and mentor users on best practices.
- Develop the solution documentation for the INFOR processes such as functional requirements and system specifications.
- Participate in the new system configuration in INFOR to build the solution and ensure this solution meets the business requirements.
- Develop data migration from D365 to INFOR systems.
- For the new solution in INFOR, create test plans and test cases, prepare test data, and lead the testing with users.
- Develop user training.
- Provide ongoing support to manage the business processes to ensure data.
- Must have exceptional knowledge of Manufacturing and Planning, Procurement, Warehousing, Quality, and Services within an ERP.
- Must have a proper understanding of engineer-to-order and repetitive manufacturing.
- Must have a good understanding of enterprise resource planning systems (ERP).
- Experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Must Have previous experience with ERP conversions or implementations.
- Desirable: Experience working with BI Software (e.g., Power BI, Tableau)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A history of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills