Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 524954
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Joining along with a team of other Infor M3 Specialists, the Infor M3 Financial Business Systems Analyst will provide functional expertise relative to ERP Accounting modules and ancillary systems including their integration. The Business Systems Analyst will be the primary Technology Services point of contact for the Accounting and Finance group. They will train and assist users with M3 and related Infor tools, and help create Reports and Dashboards relative to ERP Finance modules.
Day to Day Work:
A day in the life of an Infor M3 Business Analyst would find the individual becoming the “Go-to” point of contact for all things tying together Financial processes with the Infor M3 system. Essentially, you will use knowledge of Finance business processes and the respective ERP system capabilities to define optimal solutions that effectively meet the business needs, with efficient use of the systems.
You will be working for a company that knows when to be conservative and aggressive, in business decisions, knows how to grow organically, and is customer-centric. All this while working on a Remote basis.
You have the opportunity to join along with a World Class team, focused on World Class Practices, therefore you should be compensated at a World Class level:
- Allowing Full-Coverage Medical/Dental/Vision plans to make sure that both you and your family are covered; along with Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Never knowing what Tomorrow brings, you also have the option of Life Insurance, and AD&D policies
- Great PTO packages
The Best Fit Candidate will have:
- Infor M3 experience in regards to Finance
- Knowledge of ERP systems and how they relate to the Financial Operational processes
- Functional ability, while being able to prepare technical specifications for configuration, software development and queries/reports
- Knowledge of how data and files move around in an ERP system
- Experience working in a test environment with process documentation