Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 528346
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
We are currently on the hunt for an Infor M3 Application Developer to play a critical role by partnering with business process owners and technology groups to fully maintain, support, and enhance existing applications – both vendor-supported and in-house developed; including .NET, and Infor M3 to drive process standardization, process efficiencies, automation and, ultimately, value creation.
He/She will be involved with multiple functional groups within the Supply Chain, Procurement, and Operations in a global organization.
This will be a very heavy technical role and is open to a person who knows Infor M3 or other ERP systems within the Development or Programming space.
- Provide technical expertise to analyze, plan and design Infor M3 solutions
- Software development, with an excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Engage with business stakeholders to identify and define high-level business requirements
- Lead project teams in driving solutions for applications
- Partner with business process owners and other technology groups to create foundational artifacts (testing scripts, process documentation, training, etc.)
- Collaborate with service providers to ensure best practices are used to configure and develop solutions
- Support business teams in all testing activities
- Assist business teams with user acceptance testing requirements for existing and new systems and Infor M3 modules
- Serve as an overall escalation point for all Tier 1 applications
Top 5 Skills
1. Software development Experience in .NET Core (VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC) required
2. Experience managing data in SQL Server, T-SQL, or similar RDBMS
4. Experience in Infor ERP systems, or other ERP systems
5. Ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.