601 Brickell Key Drive
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 536842
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Interactive Digital Producer
Planet Technology is seeking an Interactive Digital Producer to work for our client located in Miami, FL.
Location: Miami, FL (Hybrid on-site)
Pay: $25-$32 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision
The Interactive Producer will work alongside a team of producers and agency partners who provide production, localization and QA expertise, to launch product campaigns and seasonal / sustaining initiatives in the digital space. The producer will work with an existing team of agency developers and translators to implement interactive marketing communications and relationship marketing channels for the Clients website. The role involves managing the daily project queue, spearheading campaign delivery in-geo or offsite localization workshops, partnering with cross-functional teams, managing eDM communication cadences, collaborating with creative and production teams to produce projects on time, delivering local specific contents in multi-languages and completing simultaneous product launches on tight schedules.
- Spearhead the deployment of product launch and seasonal campaign content on our clients .com sites and eDM communications
- Manage relationships across the business, regularly informing global counterparts and local stakeholders on project status.
- Manage interactive project resources, production timelines and identify critical path / dependencies to drive projects forward and ensure quality execution and implementation.
- Support internal stakeholders, and their specific needs and promotions
- Suggest or provide solutions for improving the web and eDM localization process by closely working with global Marcom and local agency teams.
- Act as a critical liaison for interactive infrastructure-related programs including CMS, translation software and web development.
- Plan and adapt launch and lifecycle eDM cadence, as it pertains to specific market needs.
- Provide usability insights and click path optimisation recommendations based on strong understanding of consumer online behavior patterns.
- Work closely with several multi-disciplined teams across the organization and agency partners to ensure that
- All geo specific product/ service information displayed on regional sites / eDMs are accurate and of high quality.
- All digital assets are following Marcom guidelines and consistent throughout all regional sites / eDMs
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in web project management.
- Digital agency experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical business groups across the company.
- Possess related technical skills as a seasoned & experienced digital professional with thorough understanding of back-end web coding & infrastructure.
- Understands the features of coding capabilities with HTML and CSS. (Hands-on experience preferred).
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in working on both Mac and PC platforms preferred.
- Must be a results-oriented individual with the capability of multi-tasking with a cross-functional team.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be able to travel as required, sometimes several weeks at a time.