18581 Teller Ave
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 516618
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Planet Technology is looking for two Interactive Project Managers to join an in-house agency for a well-known pharmaceutical company.
Interactive Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure that projects follow the agency project lifecycle while staying on time and on budget while mitigating risk and removing roadblocks. This encompasses many attributes that include wearing one large hat that is multifaceted to get the job done:
- Juggler Hat -you will have multiple balls up in the air – this relates to all the projects at various stages of the project lifecycle having to be handled at one time.
- Wrangler Hat - you will need to be able to follow-up with and track down your team members, composed of Creative folks, Accounts folks, along with shared resources, to make sure everyone is doing what is needed to complete their tasks.
- Tracker/Detective Hat – know where your team and your project are at all times to ensure you can have all deliverables where they are needed on a daily basis.
- Chameleon Hat– constantly working with your team to suit their needs while you get what you need for the project.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, as well as any deviance from original schedule, throughout the workflow process and communicate those issues to team members.
- Manage simple to complex interactive projects.
- Work with team to prioritize workload.
- Act as the liaison between the technical and creative teams.
- Coordinate interactive resources with studio/programming/creative leads.
- Schedule input meetings, trigger project assessment meetings, and lead all production-related meetings regarding interactive jobs in your purview.
- Open job openings.
- Create and maintain timelines.
- Produce job summaries, SOWs, and details schedules.
- Develops internal fee for estimates.
- Initiate and oversee the routing process; dynamically audit reviewers list based on process stage.
- Manage and maintain the daily/weekly status report.
- Conduct weekly meetings.
- Manage digital routes, ensuring the appropriate teams member’s review in a timely manner.
Interactive Project Manager Qualifications:
- Ability to identify risk and provide solutions to team.
- Experience with web development processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree – related field or equivalent advertising agency experience.
- Thorough working knowledge of graphic design and advertising production techniques equivalent to a minimum of 2 years in an advertising agency studio.
- Experience managing interactive/digital projects within an agency setting.