275 Enterprise Way
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 533684
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
JDE Business Analyst
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
This JDE Business Analyst will be joining one of the world’s leading brands in design, manufacturing, and distribution of sectional doors for both residential and commercial markets. Our client is part of a larger corporation and partners with America’s leading retailers such as Costco, Amazon, and Window Worlds. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of JDE practices in the functional area to support business users in areas of distribution, inventory, sales, forecasting, planning, financials, and manufacturing.
Daily activities include
- Define and write business program specifications for program enhancements following JDE and department standards.
- Provide corrections as needed in a timely manner for all supported software utilizing OMW/Department guidelines.
- Interact with users and programming development staff in researching programming tasks and resolving programming issues.
- Have familiarity with integration against JDE in platforms such as: WMS, TMS, APS, Mobile/Scanning (RFSmart), Barcoding (Bartender)
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis to resolve JDE functional issues.
- Perform and facilitate user acceptance testing for implemented solutions
- Assist in developing project plans and performance monitoring
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Competitive Pay
- Growth Opportunity
- Family Oriented Company
- Employee Tenure
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 5-10 years of JD Edwards business analyst experience
- 5 plus years of Distribution experience
- Experience with SQL and a good understanding of Databases
- Experience with Mobile/Scanning i.e. RF Smart