Job Category: LIMS
Job Number: 536036
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
LIMS Project Manager - (Contract) - Remote - Pacific Hours (Must have LIMS PM experience)
Nationally Recognized Biotech Organization seeks a Project Manager for a remote contract working Pacific Coast hours. 6+ years of project management experience managing LIMS implementations, ideally LabVantage, are required. Additionally, individual must have a history of working long-term contract projects as a LIMS PM within Agile environments. Also required PMP Certification and MS Project along with project experience to include: Stability, Raw Materials, Instrumentation and Validation. Contract offers long-term projects with likely extensions along the way. Opportunity offers ideal candidate a remote project within a cutting-edge science organization, with a great team-oriented culture, and Fortune 500 affiliation.
- Competitive rate within long-term contract with extensions.
- Remote opportunity with minimal travel.
- Opportunity to work within a team of LabVantage experts on Global projects.
- Managing LabVantage LIMS full SDLC project, with prior experience.
- Serving as Project Manager for Stability, Raw Materials, or Instrument Interfacing for Global LIMS Projects.
- Regularly tracking projects within an agile/waterfall environment with extensive utilization of MS Project.
- Running scheduling, managing, and delegating resources and delivering projects on-time and within budget.
- Providing project status reporting as needed, while leading/participating within business meetings, ensuring alignment on projects and full project resource management.
- Assisting in the guidance and delegation of tasks for various business analysts; ideally with a history in this area.
- Overseeing Planning and Computer Validation, with prior expertise doing so within regulated environments.
- US/Canadian Citizenship or Green Card holder.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- PMP and Agile experience.
- LIMS implementation management and ideally analysis expertise.
- Experience having worked projects from beginning to end.
- Experience in managing projects to include instrument interfaces, SAP, Stability or Raw Materials.
- Experience in SAP or other ERP systems desired.
- Covid Vaccination card for onsite visitation required.