Job Category: LIMS
Job Number: 439722
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
LIMS LabWare Developer & Analyst - Onsite - WA
Internationally known Patient Care organization supporting five specialty labs, seeks a LIMS LabWare Developer & Analyst with prior LabWare expertise. Ideal candidate will support multiple laboratories and be in Seattle and available to work onsite weekly. Individual will support a custom LabWare v 7.02 along with all other required applications for 100+ users. Ideal candidate will develop solutions within LabWare and assist with operations. This techno functional LabWare expert will resolve assigned tasks, support users in gathering requirements, creating new workflows, development, testing, validations, deployment, and troubleshooting. Opportunity offers competitive benefits and compensation, within a dynamic onsite environment where employees are passionate about the patients they serve.
Responsibilities for the LIMS LabWare Developer & Analyst:
- Assisting with the development, improvement, and maintenance of all clinical lab systems to include LIMS, Fusion (genetic typing),
- Serving clinic and departmental staff for clinical systems support and training, while liaising with the IT Services Team and Vendors as required.
- Assisting with Tier One support while maintaining records of issues, reporting routinely to the lab and IT management, as well as following up on these regularly to ensure resolution.
- Preparation and monitoring of clinical lab applications stability throughout system updates.
- Performing analysis to then determine and recommend software and hardware solutions, assisting with hardware and software installation
- Performing analysis to include gathering and documenting requirements for “ as is” and “ to be” LIMS and other clinical applications for multiple laboratories to include genetic, drug, clinical and oncology.
- Designing and implementing LIMS configurations and applications to meet user needs by developing new and improved functionality to meet evolving business requirements, updating, as necessary.
- Troubleshooting and training users as needed on new and improved processes.
- Creating and updating SOPs, User guides, workflows, business requirements and more regularly.
- Adhering to current organization and Lab IT changes with regard to change control and procedural validation to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Working in conjunction with IT and QA to ensure validation activities to include development and execution of test scripts, occur.
Requirements for the LIMS LabWare Developer & Analyst:
- US Citizenship or Green Card holder; must reside in the states and locally in Washington.
- Preference of bachelor’ s degree or 5+ years LIMS experience in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of prior experience supporting and configuring LIMS within a clinical environment, and with extensive knowledge of clinical workflows.
- Ability to perform regular and quick resolution of issues that interface or disable LIMS or other clinical systems.
- Proven track record in performing clinical computer system troubleshooting and user support with exceptional customer service and communication skills, with an ability to prioritize tasks according to necessity and urgency.
- Prior history supporting workflows and lab processes for genetic, drug, clinical and oncology laboratories.
- Vaccination required due to limited but occasional onsite visits.
- A preference for familiarity with FDA and Part 11 documentation and validation
- A preference for LIMS LabWare expertise, programming, Crystal Reports, Clinical Lab, CLIA and FDA regulated environments, and CAP accreditation.
Benefits for joining this project:
- Competitive compensation with ability to grow within a passionate patient driven company.
- 10 days holiday, 12 days PTO with sick day accrual of up to 12 additional sick days after first year (8 hours per month).
- Competitive 403B retirement plan with 7% employer contribution after 1 year.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- On site coffee and dining facilities in addition to childcare