Job Category: LIMS
Job Number: 522520
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
LIMS Quality Management Systems Analyst & Admin – (Contract) – Onsite – CA
Leading BioSciences organization seeks a LIMS Quality Management Systems Analyst and Admin to work a 3-month on-site contract with likely extensions just west of Los Angeles. Ideal Candidate will have 2+ years’ hands-on LIMS, ELN, CDS, LES and laboratory instrumentation configuration and administrative experience within a GxP environment. Additionally, this person should have maintenance of all lab systems, and documentation skills. SampleManager LIMS and Chromeleon CDS are a plus but not required. Opportunity offers a contract with likely extensions up to a year and potentially more depending on individual performance, and at a competitive rate. It also offers ideal person the opportunity to learn new systems and would be a great project addition for any consulting CV.
- Competitive W2 or 1099 hourly compensation
- A strong contract with potential extensions
- Provides opportunity to learn new systems
- Great consulting opportunity to add to one’s CV due to a vast variety of technology that will be learned and utilized throughout the project.
- Performing hands-on configuration, administration, and maintenance of LIMS, ELN, CDS, LES, and laboratory instrumentation within a GxP environment.
- Working with stakeholders to identify and help implement all electronic solutions in support of lab workflows.
- Guiding and training users into solutions ensuring thorough understanding of new processes and workflows.
- Ensuring adherences to change management while working closely with IT, QA and third parties to ensure software versions are maintained and communicated.
- Liaising and working closely with users, vendors, QA and IT to ensure system configuration and maintenance addresses business needs, are in compliance with GxP regulations, and maximize technology to the utmost degree.
- Creating and executing systems validation documentation to include UAT, URS, OQ, PQ, SOPs and others in accordance with IT GxP and vendor needs.
- Serving as technical POC for systems troubleshooting, new instrument implementation and workflow creation as well as user additions.
- Ensuring all laboratory data is available, secured, and maintained in accordance with guidelines.
- Partnering with IT and vendors to ensure data and application protection is in accordance to organizational disaster recovery policies.
- Performing installations, upgrades, new instrumentation, troubleshooting, and upgrade workflows are communicated and documented accordingly.
- Ideal candidate will be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Vaccination and a minimum of one booster shot required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Laboratory Science, or related field.
- 2+ years’ hands-on LIMS, ELN, CDS, LES and laboratory instrumentation configuration and administrative experience, within a GxP environment.
- Prior laboratory technology systems maintenance.
- Prior history in writing and reviewing validation documentation to include UAT, URS, OQ, PQ, SOPs, and others.
- Prior expertise working with users to troubleshoot issues within laboratory technology and providing guidance in further utilization of new workflows and processes.
- SampleManager LIMS and Chromeleon CDS are a plus. Knowledge of HIPAA Security Environments.