Job Category: LIMS
Job Number: 552680
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
LIMS StarLIMS System Analyst – (Full-time)-Remote
We’re searching for a Systems Analyst for a 100% remote opportunity with minimal travel once a quarter to Maryland. This position requires the ability to train and support LIMS users daily, experience configuring a LIMS system and experience in a software development environment using scripting and programming languages (agnostic). StarLIMS preferred. Development, documentation, and implementation of the LIMS as well as moderate programming and database support in configuration of the LIMS is required.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 401k match up to 3%
- Configure solutions within a cloud-based LIMS system.
- Convert user requirements into functional requirements that will allow for the development of technical solutions
- Use Jira to provide updates on issue tickets and troubleshoot, debug, and test technical solutions
- Follow SOP’s, develop custom reports using Crystal Reports or similar
- Work as part of a team to translate the CLIA lab’s workflows and technical requirements into a comprehensive LIMS system
- 1-3 years of configuration of a LIMS system
- 1-3 years of experience in a software development environment using scripting and programming languages (agnostic)
- 1-3 years of administration of SQL or Oracle databases
- Experience with regulated data systems
- Experience developing custom reports using Crystal Reports or similar
- Bachelors' or degree in Computer Science or STEM-related disciplines
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.