201 Av. du President-Kennedy Suite 3900
Job Category: LIMS
Job Number: 547344
Is job remote?: No
LIMS Analyst – (Full-time) – Onsite/Hybrid – Quebec, Canada
Leading Medical Testing Laboratory seeks a LIMS Technical Analyst for a full-time onsite or hybrid opportunity located near Montreal. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in LIMS and IT as a technical analyst with multiple technologies to include reporting (Crystal Reporting ideal) and some exposure to custom built internal web-based applications. Also required: a functional overview of application development, dataflow optimization, and hands-on configuration experience within various lab workflows. Opportunity affords this individual exposure to a large commercial Global LIMS project, a new STARLIMS implementation, and the potential for extensive growth within various directions throughout the organization. As this is an opportunity located in Canada, individual must be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have a Work Permit, and also be located in Canada. Competitive compensation, benefits and PTO are provided within this global organization.
- Opportunity to play a key role in a Global STARLIMS implementation.
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive benefits include Health, Vision, Dental, Life and more.
- RRSP with a 4% match
- Annual Merit Increase depending upon company and individual performance/experience level.
- 15 to 20 days PTO depending on experience level.
- 5 days sick
- 8 standard holidays with 2 floating holidays
- Relocation up to $5000 for Candidate Citizens
- Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2+ years of IT and LIMS expertise; STARLIMS experience desired but not a requirement.
- Expertise working within a GLP regulated environment or CRO (Contract Research Organization) within user support and training and on the information technology side.
- Prior experience in lab applications development, validation, testing and implementation.
- Expertise within data flow and an overview of application development.
- Experience writing and editing Business Requirements documentation and others within GLP or CRO environments.
- Experience testing and implementing LIMS and other biotechnologies.
- Strong communication and organization.
- Bilingual in English and French is a plus but not required.
- Serving as sole technical analyst on largest company site, in support of STARLIMS implementation and system enhancements, but also working within a team of three located on other sites.
- Performing user requirements gathering, workflow creation and testing for various laboratory technologies to include STARLIMS.
- Documenting Business Requirements, workflows, and instruction as well as testing requirements.
- Serving as SME on workflow configurations, to ensure LIMS and other applications support lab activities and workflows.
- Performing user training as required.
- Working with users in support of LIMS issues to ensure the utmost utilization and functionality of the system.
- Providing technical applications solutions to user issues.
- Liaising with internal/external vendors and IT, and users of all levels within a global environment.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.