Salt Lake City,
Job Category: LIMS
Job Number: 549042
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
LIMS Technical Business Systems Analyst – (Full-time) – Remote w/Various Travel – USA
Growing LIMS Platform Provider seeks a full-time remote LIMS Technical Business Analyst & Administrator to liaise between customers and developers for client installations and upgrades. The ideal person will have 3+ years’ experience, and be located in either Utah, Texas, California or Northeastern US. This person should have prior expertise in gathering requirements directly from customer, translating them for the development team, providing a solution based on existing product functionality and customer needs, and finally, performing onsite/virtual customer installation of “cloud-based” service, with configuration assistance as needed. The ideal candidate will also provide additional support in the areas of existing customer upgrades, ongoing system support, and training as needed. The ideal candidate should also possess SQL, Systems Admin, LIMS Configuration experience, and knowledge of Laboratory Workflows. Opportunity offers competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, and remote with some travel, within a profitable and growing organization.
- Unlimited PTO
- 10% Annual Performance-Based Bonus
- 401K with 5% match after 90 days
- Full Health Benefits
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Remote opportunity, with some travel: Varying based on client onsite requirements. Usually less than 25%, but occasionally can be greater, up to 50% +; other times 0%.
- Working for a profitable and growing organization and a commercial LIMS, with diverse work duties.
- Ability to grow within the organization while managing your own business and building and guiding your own career path. Growth opportunities include potential growth into a Senior, Team Lead and Manager based on individual goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and US Citizen/Green Card Holder (located in states).
- 3+ years of LIMS expertise performing business analysis and hands-on administration and configuration experience within the following: Customer Permissions, Workflows, Sample Points, Login/Results Templates, Analysis, Reporting, Violation Handling, COAs, Inventory, QA/QC Batch Templates, and Instrument Interfacing.
- SQL expertise with scripting desired, not required.
- Laboratory background with extensive lab workflow expertise required.
- Prior Windows System Administrative expertise required.
- Excel VBA Macro Development and PowerShell, or other Windows based automation/scripting desired but not required.
- Liaising between customers and developers for customer LIMS installations and upgrades, to perform business analysis to include requirements gathering and workflow processing based on customer and system requirements.
- Translating customer needs to development team and ensuring a solution based on individual customer needs and out-of-the-box LIMS is created.
- Providing LIMS customer installation and configuration (as needed) based on solution designed to include: Customer Permissions, Workflows, Sample Points, Login/Results Templates, Analysis, Reporting, Violation Handling, COAs, Inventory, QA/QC Batch Templates, and Instrument Interfacing.
- Training customers on further utilization of the LIMS after system implementation.
- Assisting on existing customer upgrades by training personnel on new features, performing upgrades, ensuring systems are utilized to the utmost capacity, and more.
- Providing customer support based on support ticketing system, while escalating as needed to advanced assistance if required.
- Providing customer training sessions after installation and upgrades for various modules and features.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.