2115 Kramer Lane, Suite 100
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 578786
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Join a non-for-profit healthcare organization in the southwest in this one-year, remote opportunity as an Epic Certified Caboodle BI Analyst.
This is a one-year opportunity, with potential to extend or become a full-time employment position. Focusing on urgent reports and other needs, this role will be supporting a regionally renown organization that serves the underprivileged communities.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Develops complex Healthy Planet patient and contact registries/metrics based on based on stakeholder initiatives and organization strategy
- Works with BI developers, analysts, and customers (clinical/operational leaders, data scientists, quality analysts, etc.) to design, create and publish data models, ETL processes, and metadata using the Epic Caboodle Console, as well as third party ETL tools
- Performs highly complex data queries and mapping. Leads the development and validates test plans for solutions, applications, and/or operating systems
- Acts as subject matter expert for all Epic Cogito/Radar applications (SlicerDicer, SQL Metrics, RW reports, etc.) and communicates barriers/limitations associated with applications to Enterprise and executive partners
- Serves as a data warehouse expert, specifically Clarity and Caboodle
- Acts as subject matter expert in SQL querying and configuring of Radar settings for custom SQL metrics
- Develops and maintains health care subject matter expertise related to specific products, data elements, business processes, data marts, and BI applications
- Performs troubleshooting of complex/difficult implementation issues; test security of roll-out
- Supports technical development and documentation of complex BI reports, applications, and database management
- Validates development of prototypical systems or system components to demonstrate technical feasibility
- Provides complete and consistent documentation of data warehouse content in the Caboodle Console to ensure
- that users can determine what data is available in the warehouse, how this data is defined, and lineage to Epic Clarity
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of the data warehouse and ETL programs. Creates and modifies the structure of database objects in database using T-SQL DDL
- Mentors BI Developers to improve technical skills and provides motivation/guidance to less experienced personnel
- Mentors in the deployment of SSIS ETL Jobs, Stored Procedures and Views to production servers.
- Certified in Cogito/Clarity/Caboodle must and Healthy Planet preferred
- 7 years in BI or Analytics/Reporting experience
- 4 years in Healthy Planet and Clarity/Caboodle Development experience
- 4 years SQL Server experience, including SSIS, T-SQL, coding, performance tuning, and system optimization
- 4 years Microsoft SQL coding preferably T-SQL
- Healthy Planet experience building out Registries
- ETL in Caboodle experience, Data Engineer experience, working with large data sets, including survey instrument design, data collection processes, data analysis and writing reports on finding of the research.
- Clarity and Caboodle development
- knowledge and skills developing Epic SlicerDicer Data Models