760 S 11th St
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 530548
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
My client anticipates hiring an M3 System Analyst – Manufacturing. The client is seeking a highly motivated Infor M3 Manufacturing Analyst to work across our seven facility footprints to identify ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs in the manufacturing process. This role will work in a collaborative manner with a plant person to ensure that all aspects of production are handled correctly and will work with senior members of the Financial and Information Technology team on key corporate strategic initiatives.
- Ability to travel to manufacturing facilities. Up to 50% travel for 6 months to a year for implementation and go-live. Then be an in-house SME for enhancements. They have 6 manufacturing plants.
1. Infor M3 functional experience – Min of 5 yrs.
2. Strong manufacturing background - Shop floor type person - Food background would be ideal
3. Experience with Factory Track
4. Strong in process flow
5. Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Analyze the current manufacturing system design in our ERP (Infor M3) for opportunities to better support the manufacturing process.
- Analyze data, system, and operational processes to identify opportunities for process improvements or cost savings.
- Analyze warehouse management system design (Factory Track) for opportunities to better support warehousing and transportation processes.
- Provide on-site training for new or enhanced process changes.
- Establish performance assessment marks to assess current processes and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide primary support for manufacturing and warehouse systems-related issues and opportunities.
- Work efficiently with management in our corporate office, and plant management, as well as on your own, to achieve the project goal
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.