808 Brannan St.
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 553368
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Market Researcher III
Location: 100% Remote - Anywhere in US, preference for CST / EST timezone
Pay Rate: Up to $60/hr depending on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Design research projects about the advertiser audience from start to finish, combining a variety of methodologies - from qualitative/quantitative studies, brand equity tracker data, and syndicated research integration.
- Collaborate closely with senior researchers to develop your analytic and storytelling capabilities and to prioritize insights that drive change within the organization.
- Launch a new measurement initiative geared towards creating an ongoing pulse of advertiser's perceptions and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicate and share your research findings with senior cross functional stakeholders in compelling, actionable and engaging ways.
- You have a solid foundation in research to inform marketing strategy, with ideally 5+ years in research and/or marketing strategy.
- You are a mixed methods researcher with a solid foundation in quantitative methods and data analysis tools and are proficient in qualitative research, either by conducting qualitative research yourself or working with a research vendor.
- You can identify, scope, and design a research project, manage the project either independently or via research vendor, and craft a strong, story driven report.
- You have experience working with and directing research agencies/vendors to deliver results.
- You're an excellent communicator and stakeholder manager who is comfortable working at varying levels of senior leadership.
- An ideal candidate will have previous experience and/or knowledge of advertisers, either through conducting B2B research or by working across a variety of advertisers.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.