380 New York St.
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 578431
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay Rate: $32-$36/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Marketing Data Technologist to join one of our software clients based in southern California.
Marketing Data Technologist Responsibilities:
Marketing Data Technologist Qualifications:
- Work with marketing teams to build targeted lists for email, direct mail, digital advertising, and outbound calling campaigns.
- Validate and QA data segmentations for campaign audiences.
- Process event leads files, import them into Pardot, and process them through Salesforce.
- Monitor and maintain the data quality within the marketing database.
- Create automated jobs for enrichment focused on priority campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop programmatic means for importing and extracting data from our data warehouses and business systems.
- Assist marketing analysts with reporting and dashboard projects as needed
- Create automation and standardization projects to support Data Stewardship Program.
- Experience building segmentation and dynamic lists
- Strong experience developing SQL queries
- Advanced Excel skills including formula, VBA and Macros
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing data, marketing automation, or data technology role
- Experience with data stewardship/data quality and enrichment.
- Exceptional data analysis and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate findings visually, verbally, and in writing
- Bachelor's in marketing, information systems, computer science, or related field
- Salesforce, Account Engagement (Pardot)
- Experience with IDQ (Informatica Data Quality) preferred