1 Hacker Way
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 506224
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Our client's Small Business Group (SBG) contributes directly to their mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on their various digital platforms, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, messaging, commerce, and many other tools. They succeed when they help customers grow their business.
The SBG Marketing Operations team is looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator to support digital marketing campaign execution on the Facebook Ads platform. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about digital marketing, resourceful, and comfortable with managing deadlines to deliver high-quality Facebook Ads campaigns. You will need to be detail-oriented, manage multiple campaigns at once, and rapidly earn trust and credibility with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Individuals will support day-to-day Facebook Ads campaigns execution to support large scale globe launches for internal marketing programs.
- Campaign execution includes FB Ads campaign setup, QA, and troubleshooting to meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, resourceful, and comfortable with quick turnaround time for campaign execution requests.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of Advertising/ Marketing experience
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with FB Ads (Ads Manager)
- Experience executing large scale global Facebook ads campaigns
- Technical knowledge of Facebook Ads (pixel, custom audience, placements, optimization, bulk edit, etc.) and best practices
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Communication and collaboration skills to engage with multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders and different teams to deliver solutions efficiently
- Highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter with ambiguity, experience initiating and driving projects
- Experience with Small Business landscape and/or online marketing and advertising
- QA ads to ensure they meet proper site specs and ad requirements.
- Experience managing FB Ads campaign budgets of $10K or more.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with FB Ads (Ads Manager)
- Marketing agency experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with A/B Testing, lift measurement
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Experience building cross functional relationships across a variety of functions to launch projects that drive business value
- 100-101: Meta Certified Digital Marketing Associate