770 Cochituate Road
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 579875
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Location: Framingham, MA
Pay Rate: Up to $25/hr DOE
The Grand Opening Contractor will be overseeing marketing strategies & seasonal advertising to support all new store openings, relocations & remodels. You will work closely with marketing managers, in-house creative teams & more to help develop effective communication tactics. Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills, deliver flawless execution, be nimble/flexible across workstreams and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee the execution of business Openings through event support, creative execution campaign work via multi-media channels, such as digital, social media, print and in-store.
- Proactively collaborate and communicate effectively across cross-functional business teams including Creative partners, Brand Teams, Digital Marketing and Media to execute the end-to-end content creation, from development to implementation.
- Develop and write compelling creative briefs and input creative teams on the development of creative assets for Grand Openings.
- Approve media plans & spend for each grand opening location.
- Assist and communicate with the field in preparation for opening & correct execution of marketing materials.
- Monitor and report sales for the day and first week of the opening.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works well as a team and as an independent contributor.
- Experience using MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience collaborating with partners in areas of the business outside of marketing.
- Communication is key – strong oral and written communicator, comfortable with giving clear feedback grounded in strategy
- Exhibits strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Agile thinker who works well in the grey and in a fast-paced environment.
- Should have an interest in retail and passion for our brand.