1 Hacker Way
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 549081
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Marketing Technology Manager
Our client's Small Business Group contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on various digital platforms, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, messaging, commerce and more. They succeed when they help customers grow their business. They're in the business of helping small businesses. The Small Business Group is one of two sales channels responsible for the company's multi-billion dollar advertising business. The Small Business Team helps more than 99% of the company's 10 million plus advertisers and 200 million businesses on our platform find success.
They are searching for a Marketing Technology Manager who will help drive the advancement and execution of data infrastructure and reporting efforts through close partnership with marketing, technology and operations teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing technology and will become an expert in the tools and processes we use to measure the performance of the global marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Technology Manager will help us evolve marketing efforts while also supporting the challenges of today, balancing tactical and strategic approaches to problem solving and issue resolution. The role will involve strong collaboration and communications with technical and non-technical audiences and familiarity with marketing technology and data.
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to the following cities: Menlo Park, Boston, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Houston or San Diego
Pay Rate: Up to $90/hr (depending on experience and location)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
What You'll Do:
- Program Management: Oversee delivery of data and analytic solutions that have a strategic impact on marketing practices and decision-making. Define requirements and partner with the Engineering team to drive development. Ruthlessly prioritize the program roadmap to ensure that the program focuses on areas with impact for the team or focus area. Manage all activities including stakeholders communications, managing timelines, validating solutions, identifying resources, etc. Help engineering teams come up with well defined end goals, break goals down into executable milestones with deliverables. Work closely with and coordinate multiple cross functional stakeholders marketers, data engineers, application engineers, data scientists.
- Data and analytics solutions subject matter: Become a guide for the organization on marketing data analytics solutions and drive best practices and operational excellence to effectively measure marketing performance
- Issue Management: Troubleshoot issues with cross-functional teams and drive resolution to minimize business impact
- Data Analysis: Take an active role in the data analysis to identify and solve problems and validate solutions
- Work directly with lead generation and growth marketing teams to drive adoption of marketing technologies and develop product requirements for new features, launches and enhancements
- Translate marketers' feedback and needs of marketing tools into process or product solutions and partner with engineering teams to see through prioritization and execution
- Work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous and cross-functional environment to do all of the above
- 4+ years experience with product management or marketing/advertising technology
- Experience working with data, including working with standard data processing tools/concepts (e.g. SQL, ETL), analytics, validations and data integrations
- Experience driving, defining and implementing solutions working with data engineering and marketing teams
- Experience launching or driving adoption of products, demonstrating knowledge of customer needs
- Experience with operational processes and issue management and resolution
- Experience with digital marketing channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, Onsite Merchandising, etc.)
- Experience with an enterprise-scale marketing automation platform (Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo, Adobe Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with demand gen or growth marketing
- Experience working with marketing data vendors
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in digital marketing
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.