320 Summer Street , Floor 6
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 579694
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Salary: $90,000-$100,000 depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Marketplace Manager (Amazon) to join one of our biotechnology clients.
Marketplace Manager Responsibilities:
Marketplace Manager Qualifications:
- Build and execute full-funnel marketing strategies to drive growth on Amazon and other digital channels (Sponsored Ads, Brand Store Front, Product Detail Pages, etc).
- Monitor, analyze, and report on sales and marketing performance metrics.
- Triage Account Health issues on Seller Central and optimize FBA process with Logistics.
- Determine improvements based on campaign performance, creative/copy, A/B test results, and oversee bids and budgets for Sponsored Ads.
- Lead content development and catalog improvement projects, collaborating with Brand and Creative.
- Oversee internal and external relationships with key stakeholders that impact Amazon and other channel performance.
- Collaborate with Sr. Marketer, Paid Search & Display (Performance Marketing) to drive shared learnings.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders across Embark to ensure alignment and communication.
- Undergraduate degree in Business fields preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with Amazon Advertising account management.
- Previous experience driving profitable campaigns with large multi-million dollar budgets.
- Ability to support budget forecasting/ bids and budgets to meet or exceed performance targets.
- Strong understanding of Amazon marketplace and other digital marketing channels.
- Proven history of developing and implementing successful Amazon marketing strategies and campaigns, including sponsored product, brand, video, and display ads.
- Proven ability to manage multiple digital channels.
- Experience collaborating with Creative teams to optimize brand storefront and ads.
- Experience with having a 360 view of our internal performance processes and creating relationships with internal stakeholders to drive results.
- Strong Analytical background and experience working with Analytics platforms such as Tableau.
- Working cross collaboratively with other business verticals such as product, supply chain, and sales.
- Strong cross functional communication skills and ability to connect the dots with multiple stakeholders as their main point of contact.