355 Bard Ave
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 580564
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our client is urgently looking to hire a Meditech Integration Developer to join their team for a 9-month fully remote contract.
- Performs integration tasks which include interface mapping, design, development, testing and,support.
- Experience with Meditech Materials Management
- Designs, develops, andmaintains documentation related to supporting the interfaces and applications.
- Leads projects related to systems integration.
- Works independently and with key project team members to define requirements, design the functional solution, identify and resolve issues, and ensure the IT solution meets requirements and meets business objectives.
- Strong knowledge of Meditech V 5.67 Interfaces
- Strong analytical and technical skills with the ability to analyze issues, assess technical risks, and recommend sound solutions in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills in working with and convey complex subject matter content across functional teams
- Purchase Items - Workday to Meditech.
- Stock - Purchase Item Stocking Locations - Workday to Meditech.
- Depletions - Usage - Meditech to Workday.
- Dental, Health, and Vision
- 100% remote
- Must be a US Citizen