1222 Demonbreun Street , Suite 2000
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 579218
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay Rate: $40-$45/hr+ depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to join one of our biotechnology clients.
Motion Graphics Designer Responsibilities:
Motion Graphics Designer Qualifications:
- Creates sophisticated and highly engaging visual experience through video-based storytelling, motion design, visual effects, animation, music, color correction, audio processing, exporting, and media management.
- Closely collaborates with numerous team members on existing and future projects, proactively contributing to the creative process from inception to delivery.
- Adapts design style and sensibility to individual projects while maintaining/reinforcing brand visual standards across channels.
- Approaches projects with creativity and ownership, integrating appropriate marketing trends and innovations.
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure, completing multiple projects under challenging time constraints with competing timelines.
- Understands and executes on client feedback and/or team notes to achieve desired end product.
- Prepares, processes and exports digital media files for distribution and backing up of all project files.
- Confidently presents work in an organized, compelling way and responds to feedback to develop consensus.
- Possesses ability to think quickly and address feedback with relevant, creative solutions.
- Provides input to help art/design and entire department work most efficiently; may be assigned small tasks to help improve processes.
- BA or higher in film, television, and/or media production, or other related creative field; OR demonstrated skills/proficiency in their body of work (portfolio)
- 7+ years of professional experience in motion design, 3D and video editing, with a strong focus on animation and storytelling.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing a diverse range of motion design, 3D asset creation, photorealistic rendering, and animation projects across various platforms and mediums.
- Expert level experience in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Proficient in Cinema 4D, Redshift and Octane.
- Strong understanding of expressions, typography, storyboarding and animation principles.
- Complete understanding and appreciation of storytelling structure and mechanics and how motion graphics can elevate storytelling.
- Proven record of innovative thinking and using visual strategy to drive new ideas and help others make the right design decisions.
- Ability to solve complex business needs with clarity and simplicity and translate ideas and concepts into engaging solutions that align with the visual strategy.
- Advanced creative and artistic skills for video editing and design.
- Demonstrated ability to build dynamic motion graphics packages and elements across a wide array of styles.
- Ability to quickly develop visual concepts and evolve design ideas based on direct feedback.
- Positive attitude and impressive work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; comfort in supervisory roles.