1285 Avenue of the Americas
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 473345
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Senior Multimedia Specialist
Location: New York, NY
Pay Range: $45-60/hour
As a Senior Multimedia Specialist, you will help conceptualize, design, produce, film, edit, and distribute high-quality 3D/2D animation, video and audio productions using digital multimedia platforms. This role requires strong 3D/2D animation skill, videography, broadcast, and other digital media expertise to efficiently create compelling external and internal content, including for marketing and educational purposes, through the production of 3D/2D animations, videos, live streaming broadcasts, motion graphics, Podcasts, and other forms of multimedia. There will also be other non-creative responsibilities in support of the Multimedia Department.
Senior Multimedia Specialist duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the Multimedia department in creating 3D/2D animation, graphics, motion graphics, video and audio productions from ideation to execution to distribution, including but not limited to, digital content for client stories, internal initiatives, external creative videos tied to marketing campaigns, live streaming productions, and other firm-wide multimedia projects.
- Create or refine video/audio, graphic, infographics, motion graphics and animation elements for content using Adobe Creative Suite and similar editing platforms
- Act as videographer for video shoots, perform sound monitoring and checks.
- Act as photographer for photo shoots.
- Prepare and operate equipment and gear for video shoots (cameras, lighting, audio, and broadcast equipment, including digital/studio cameras, lavalier microphones, audio mixer, video switchers, etc.).
- Produce and direct audio projects (podcasts, voice-overs, and other forms of audio content).
- Prepare media files to be shared and distributed across multiple digital platforms.
- Manage and organize media equipment assets and files.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables efficiently and effectively.
- Facilitate the preparation and distribution of briefs and project plans to effectively communicate project expectations to team members and clients to facilitate the creation of multimedia content and ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Senior Multimedia Specialist skills and competencies:
Physical requirements: Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, must be able to move. carry and use heavy production equipment.
- 10+ years of proven experience in professional multimedia production.
- Computer fluency in Mac and PC.
- Proficient in Microsoft (eg: Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Highly experienced and with a high level of expertise is required in 3D & 2D animation, graphic design, and typography. Video & photography production/post production experience is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects; Maxon: Cinema 4D, X-Particles, Greyscalegorilla, INSYDIUM, Forester; Imaginary Systems: Mocha Pro and The Pixel Farm: PFTrack, PowerPoint, and Keynote, video and DSLR cameras.
- Strong visual storytelling skills to bring a script to life prior to production.
- High attention to detail, ability to think creatively and develop new and innovative ideas, and a keen eye for aesthetics design & layout.
- Excels while working on multiple projects simultaneously in at times a high-pressure environment.
- Must have a positive attitude and adapt quickly to a new situation, be flexible and works well within a deadline-driven department.
- Must be able to take directions and communicate well with and respect others. Team orientated and thrives in a team environment.
- Outstanding work ethic, integrity and professionalism.
- Degree in design, visual arts, animation, interactive media, multimedia, or a related discipline.?
Travel: Occasional travel required for on-location shoots