34 Crosby Drive, Suite 400
Job Category: Internal
Job Number: 315205
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Planet Technology is looking for a motivated Business Development Manager to join their Technology staffing practice. The Business Development Manager' s role is a sales position that requires the strong ability for identifying, building, and maintaining client relationships.
In this role, you will establish a staffing partnership with client companies and partner with our recruiting team to ensure top-tier candidates are presented to help clients solve their short and long-term business objectives.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished sales leader with a proven record of consistent achievement and account retention within the staffing industry.
- Sell Planet Technology as a technology staffing business partner to prospective client companies through multiple resources – including cold calling, virtual or in-person client meeting, referrals, social media, etc.
- Build trusted relationships with client companies, manage fee negotiations, conversion rates and bill rates.
- Develops comprehensive account strategies to win new business from new and existing accounts.
- Communicate new job openings, closings and feedback from the client to ensure strong candidate matches and line up interviews in a timely manner.
- Work with other Planet Group sales teams to upsell all Planet Group Staffing services
- Work independently and exercise independent judgment in the determination of engaging, developing and maintaining suitable clients.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Staffing, Recruiting, or Consulting industry experience (technology staffing sales preferred)
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships and negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly and effectively.
- Ability to persevere and be resilient in face of set-backs and challenging sales goals.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with peers and Recruiting Team to develop a cohesive environment.
What’ s In It for You:
- An entrepreneurial environment where the freedom and support to explore new ideas is encouraged
- A dedicated team of highly trained and motivated recruiters armed with every tool imaginable to fill your job orders
- Causal Dress Code
- Upbeat, Friendly Work Environment
- Provided Caffeine
- Community Service Initiatives
- Swag Contests
- Fun Committee Events
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & PTO
If you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and think a career with Planet Technology is in your future, please submit your resume to email@example.com.