Job Category: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 547633
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
NetSuite Financial Consultant:
The NetSuite Financial Consultant will be responsible for implementations and optimizations, working with clients to understand customization requirements and provide maintenance and support of the system. Going from pre-sales, requirements gathering, to Go-live, and aftercare support. Providing solutions and optimizing current business processes. Working with stakeholders across the organization to understand business requirements and provide NetSuite customizations.
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support, and other projects.
- Identify, design, and implement creative business solutions to continually improve our client’s methodology and execution
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- Lead NetSuite customizations, configurations, integrations, and migrations.
- Produce Workflows, Dashboards, Saved Searches, and Inventory reports.
- Be a subject matter expert of knowledge for customers and colleagues.
- Training and leading more junior level NetSuite consultants.
- Engage with clients and colleagues on revenue recognition solution support.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
- 3+ years of direct NetSuite implementation and consulting experience.
- Experience with full lifecycle NetSuite implementations.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Strong business acumen and experience in accounting, finance, or operations.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate business benefits and costs.
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community.
- Full-time, Remote
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- Starts First day
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.