2001 North Main Street, Suite 360,
Job Category: Professional Services
Job Number: 512892
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
NetSuite Financial Consultant
The NetSuite Financial Consultant will be responsible for implementations and upgrades, working with clients to understand customization requirements and provide maintenance and support of the system. The NetSuite Financial Consultant will be required to go from pre-sale, requirements gathering to Go-live and aftercare. Providing solutions, taking clients current business processes, and optimizing using NetSuite. They will work with stakeholders across the organization to understand the business requirements, provide customizations, and optimizations to the NetSuite system.
- Excellent knowledge of NetSuite Financials- advanced revenue management, fixed asset management, and multi-book.
- 5+ years of hands-on NetSuite experience
- Experience with Full Life-cycle implementations preferred
- Strong business process understanding across financial areas
- Accounting & Finance (in NetSuite), including multi-book
- Revenue Management (ARM and REV REC modules in NetSuite)
- NetSuite Financial Reporting
- Process-minded; enjoys drawing out process flows
- Passionate about understanding and solving challenging problems
- Ability to lead and coach other team members as needed and see projects through to successful completion
- Excellent proactive communication skills
- CPA/Controller background preferred.
- Certifications- ARM, Multibook (nice to have)
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- Competitive pay