NetSuite Manufacturing Consultant
Daily activities include:
The NetSuite Manufacturing Consultant will be responsible for gathering requirements from clients and mapping out needs of the business, with a focus on Manufacturing and Supply Chain modules- Inventory Management, Work Orders, WIP, and Routing. The NetSuite Consultant will be responsible for full life cycle implementations- from leading calls to gathering information and requirements, configuration, training and testing.
Top 5 Skills:
1. NetSuite Manufacturing and Supply Chain modules (Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Order Management, WIP, Routing).
2. Communication- Well spoken, you will be the face of the Implementation team.
3. Teamwork, complex implementations with several teams involved in the process.
4. Overall NetSuite Knowledge, to manage custom implementations.
5. Ability to understand business requirements and provide custom solutions.
• Full-time, Remote
• Health, Dental, Vision coverage
• Competitive pay