Job Category: Professional Services
Job Number: 511913
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
NetSuite Manufacturing Consultant
Our client is a leader in providing business management software solutions to small and mid-sized businesses throughout mid America. They see all that factors are considered as a whole, interdependent of each other. Our client’s focus is not on the features or products but rather they focus on the client and how the client can succeed from the use of one of their products. Our client offers the leading software solutions (on-premise and cloud) for accounting and business management (ERP), human resources, payroll and time & attendance, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Job Management, Document Management, warehouse management, and more.
The NetSuite Manufacturing Consultant will be responsible for implementations and upgrades, working with our client to understand customization requirements and provide maintenance and support of the system. Providing solutions, taking clients current business processes, and optimizing using NetSuite. You will work with stakeholders across the organization to understand the business requirements, provide customizations, and optimizations to the NetSuite system.
- Excellent knowledge of NetSuite Manufacturing modules (such as Manufacturing, Distro, Supply Chain- understanding work orders- WIP- Routing, some understanding of order to cash and procure to pay).
- 5 years of hands-on NetSuite experience as a consultant
- Strong business process understanding across all functional areas
- Ability to run a project end to end
- Supply chain
- Understanding of Financial responsibility
- 3rd party integrations
- Report Automation
- Order Management
- Experience with setup/configuration of NetSuite