633 W Wisconsin Ave, Ste 1100
Job Category: Infrastructure & Helpdesk
Job Number: 553302
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
The Junior Network Engineer will be responsible for being the first escalation point for network-related incidents. The Junior Network Engineer will follow and provide feedback on established troubleshooting SOPs, escalate to Senior Engineers as needed, conduct routine site inspections, monitor and repair networking infrastructure, and contribute to projects led by Senior Engineers.
The Junior Network Engineer will partner with fellow engineers, service desk staff, and leaders in other businesses units/operational areas to proactively identify and solve problems in operational workflows and procedures in order to add efficiency to the County’s business and IT objectives underneath the ITIL framework.
- Installation, maintenance, and enhancements of a global Cisco wired and wireless network that delivers voice, video and data services on corporate production and guest networks
- Coordinates and implements low risk network changes according to ITIL framework, independently to mission-critical functional areas while following established designs and configurations already developed
- Assist with developing standards, policies, and configuration guidelines. Establish and document standards and procedures for team review
Nice to Haves:
- Reliable Transportation
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software, which must include Microsoft Word and Excel, is required
- Basic understanding of how computers work together. Ability to show willingness to learn
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 50 lbs
Pay Rate Range: $20-$32/hr
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.