121 E Wilson St
Job Category: Infrastructure & Helpdesk
Job Number: 552979
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Principally responsible for installing networking technologies and supporting networks. Assesses existing network configurations and makes recommendations based on product specifications. Configures equipment and software to meet business needs, trains others on the solution, and documents the solution for ongoing support. Functions as part of a team on larger projects, or individually provides the services on support visits or smaller projects. Provides technical support and assists with the design of network solutions. Requires experience in the technical services and support field as well as experience in network administration (DHCP, DNS, routers, firewall, etc.).
Travel: Daily travel is required between the Agency buildings within the same city. Contractor's MUST live within driving distance to Madison, must have a personal means of transportation, and driving expenses will NOT be covered.
Additional Details: This is a shortened contract – the project is scheduled to take 4 months. The contractor will be working with a team responsible for helping achieve the moving goal.
Top Skills (10+ Yrs of Exp):
- Significant experience with Cisco configurations
- Significant experience with Windows Servers
- Significant experience with Active Directory
- Significant experience with Aruba Wireless Access Points
Nice to Haves:
- Excellent people skills due to the nature of the assignment - high stress project due to agency changing buildings
- The ability to be flexible and take direction from leads
Pay Rate Range: $55-$72/hr
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.