900 Sylvan Ave
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 563147
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
The Scheduler will work closely with all Network Origination Center operations teams, our client's Digital Distribution, Cable Distribution, and On Air Promotions and Sales teams.
Location: Onsite Hybrid Style in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Pay Rate: ~$24/hr depending one experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
- Coordinating schedule completion across all cable and digital on-air programming schedules, making sure schedules are ready and complete before air, escalating and taking necessary steps to troubleshoot issues.
- Scheduler will be responsible for understanding and operating a variety of home grown scheduling applications that directly impact on air playout and distribution of taped programming and Live events.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year exp working in a role that required multi-tasking and troubleshooting, making effective decisions in a high pressure and deadline driven environment
- Minimum 1 year experience showing excellent technical and organizational skills
- Minimum 1 year experience with Schedule application
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Broadcast environment
- Experience working in a team environment.
- An individual with a very strong desire to learn, take on new technologies and challenges.
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be willing to work overnights, weekends, and holidays
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.