1901 Ave of the Stars
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 611400
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our client is seeking a Automus is Sr Inventory Functional Lead for their government client in Southern California. Automus is seeking a Senior Inventory Functional Lead with 10+ years of experience working with Oracle Cloud. The role involves leading cross functional discussions at various levels with client business users to analyze requirements, brainstorm, and articulate solutions and recommend industry best practices to stakeholders. This role is responsible for documenting a gap analysis against standard Oracle functional flows and providing a solution using both standard and customized solutions. The role will design, document, configure, test, demonstrate and train the end users in the final solution throughout the implementation life cycle including hyper-care support at go-live.
Required Skills: Oracle Cloud Sr. Inventory Functional Consultant/Lead
Bill Rate: $ 130
Length: 4 months (will likely extend to the entire 15 months)
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Please include availability with submittals.
Location: Remote; Maybe asked to travel onsite no more than 50% of the time
Head Start: Y
How long open 1/8/2024
H1b's: N – US/GC Only
Conf Call? Y
Background/References check? Standard Background
Interview/start: Interview will take place with the management team.
?Must haves (ideally top 3 things)
- Clear understanding of the implementation life cycle using Oracle Cloud
- Understand and document business requirements through client interviews and other research.
- Work with client to develop and document business solutions, ensuring that business requirements are met.
- Create design and configuration documentation for modules being implemented.
- Configure Oracle Cloud modules based on design requirements.
- Actively contribute to established implementation methodology around RAID logs and any other methods to document risks, actions, issues, and dependencies for the overall project
- Help solution, document and test technical enhancements to Cloud including Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows (RICEW)
- Prepare training materials and work instructions to help train the end users and jointly test the delivered solutions.
- Prepare and present updates and other presentation materials to internal teams, client teams and executive leadership throughout the project
- Act in a functional lead capacity, responsible for implementing and assisting in multiple Oracle Cloud modules.
- Provide thought leadership around industry leading practices for improving operational efficiencies and profitability of client business.
- Lead regular project status meetings for assigned team and actively participate in project’s regular status and/or issues meetings.
- Encourage teamwork and positive working relationships within the project team for all consultants and client members.
Supply & Demand Planning